The 1301 Comp Pro includes a new polymeric stock with the Kick-Off Plus system which effectively mitigate the first recoil peak reducing the perceived recoil by up to 40%. An elastomer dampener, located in the stock bolt, absorbs the impact of the slide against the stock, thus reducing the second recoil peak, muzzle jump and any vibrations caused by the movement of the slide.
- Blink Gas-Operating sSystem. Beretta’s proprietary system shoots 4 shots in less than 1 second — 36% faster than any other brand.
- Lightning Fast, Easy Operations. The controls are supersized so that the 1301 can be operated quickly and easily when seconds count: the cocking handle, bolt-release lever as well as the loading and ejection ports are oversized for simple and intuitive use under the heat of competition.
- Ultra-Durable Steelium Barrel. The barrel of the 1301 Comp is made of Steelium, Beretta’s own steel blend designed to give premium performance even after tens of thousands of rounds. It features a stepped, wide sporting rib that minimizes mirage, and it has both a mid-bead and front fiberoptic sight for instinctive pointing under most lighting conditions. And thanks to the Optimabore HP choke system, the 1301 offers unmatched ballistic performance, with constant patterns regardless of load used.
- Tactical Stock. Having worked with military and police forces all around the world, Beretta offers you decades of experience building firearms that meet the strictest demands of professional shooters. The 1301 embodies this experience, with its short stock with aggressive non-slip checkering for positive handling under the stress of competition. Also, the length of pull is user-adjustable so that this shotgun will give you the best fit and the most natural pointing regardless of your shooting style, thickness of clothing or body size.
- Manufacturer: Beretta
- Model: 1301 Comp
- Caliber: 12-Gauge
- Barrel Length: 21″
- Overall Length: 49″
- Finish: Blue/Black
- Stock: Black Synthetic
- Sights: Fiber Optic Front
- Capacity: 5-Shot