Beretta’s 1301 Tactical gas operated semi-automatic shotgun is designed for law-enforcement and home-defense. It is engineered to be ultra-reliable, easy to use, has all the features that a modern tactical shotgun should offer, and a compact size, making it ideal for negotiating tight spaces. The integrated Blink gas operating system, featuring a cross tube gas piston, allows the 1301 Tactical to cycle 36 percent faster than any other shotgun on the market. The 1301 Tactical features an oversized charging handle, large textured bolt release and an oversized reversible safety button. Its aggressive checkering on the fore-end and stock makes it easy to gain a secure grip even while wearing gloves. The stock is also adjustable for length of pull with provided spacers, and the drop and cast are adjustable as well. Its barrel features a ghost-ring rear with an interchangeable front sight, and interchangeable choke system. Included is an OptimaBore, HP Improved Cylinder (flush configuration). The receiver is constructed of an aircraft-grade aluminum with a MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail, making it a snap to add optics without modification to the shotgun. This 12 gauge Marine model has a silver metal finish with an Aqua-Tech coating, 18.5″ barrel, and a 3″ chamber.
- Redesigned bolt release lever to allow for a more solid function and eliminating the chance of a double feed.
- Added a aluminum picatinny rail on the receiver in order to support heavier optics.
- Threaded barrel for Optima Bore HP Chokes, which will allow for you to use any of Beretta’s 12 Gauge OBHP chokes to get the most performance out of your 1301 Tactical.
- The Marine edition features a high visibility, corrosion resistant finish and Aqua-Tech coating ideal for maritime environments.
- Manufacturer: Beretta
- Model: 1301 Tactical Marine
- Caliber: 12 Gauge
- Barrel Length: 18.5 Inches
- Overall Length: 37.8 Inches
- Chamber: 3 Inches
- Choke: Removable OCHP
There are no reviews yet.